internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] July meeting?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "K. Jo Garner" <kelly AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] July meeting?
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 10:06:27 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 1 Jul 2003, David R. Matusiak wrote:
->that song is sooooo cool!! you should make an mp3 and spam the list
->with it, so we can all sing along at the next gathering. just an
->idear...

Naw, I think I'll just make people suffer with the song in their head ALL
DAY with no hope of getting the tune or lyrics right.

"You just took for granted that I'd want to -- skinny dip!"

Cheers
KJ

Always proofread to make sure you didn't any words out.
http://www.ibiblio.org/kelly -=*= kelly <@> unc.edu