internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] July meeting?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "David R. Matusiak" <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] July meeting?
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 10:29:22 -0400

On Tuesday, July 1, 2003, at 10:15 AM, Beckett wrote:

Beth wrote:
Um, I think I'm gonna have to be busy and miss that gathering.
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Venue/9769/rb/w/ we_dont_have_to_take_our_clothes_off.html

"We don’t have to take our clothes off
To have a good time , oh, no
We could dance and party all night
And drink some cherry wine, uh-huh"

So has anyone here actually imbibed cherry wine? It makes a good song lyric, no doubt, but I've never seen it for sale anywhere.

let's see -- there is Cherry Wine (read: really cheap wine). there is Cheerwine (a soda pop much like Mr. Pibb or Dr. Pepper). and then there is Sherry (sp?) which i think is mainly used for cooking things. homeboy was talking about that cheap-azzed shizzy. time to get one's drink on, i suppose.

P.S. I can't recall that song, but for some reason "Brick House" is running through my head right now.

may the Lords have mercy on you.