internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] July meeting?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: BigLee Haslup <biglee AT haslups.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] July meeting?
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 13:06:31 -0400

Boone's Farm... I remember that stuff... (sorta)

I think cherry wine is a Boone's Farm flavor. Sort of like Strawberry
Hill. if it is, I'm sure I drank it at some point back in the day,
although i couldn't exactly give you a quality review.

I don't remember Cherry as a Boone's Farm flavor. It started with apple then branched out to peach, strawberry, berry, tropical and, I think, citrus. Pagan Pink Ripple may have been cherry flavored but they stopped making that thirty years ago and no one knows... and no one cares.

There is a Danish aperitif wine -- Cherry Kijafa -- that is reasonably priced, decent tasting and made, in part, from cherries. The Detroit News had a recent writeup ( http://www.detnews.com/2003/food/0306/26/g08-202849.htm ).

BigLee