internetworkers - [internetworkers] mozilla & cookies

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] mozilla & cookies
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 14:24:39 -0400

We have a family problem w/ Mozilla (on my father's computer). Some sites insist that the browser is blocking cookies and will not function for him. We have tried every permutation possible in preferences for cookies, to no avail. Tried older versions, too, uninstalling and reinstalling, the works. Also tried clearing the cookie list completely, that didn't work either.

This is Mozilla 1.3.1 on Windows 2000 on a Dell box. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

TaB