internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] mozilla & cookies

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] mozilla & cookies
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 14:49:35 -0400

Steven Champeon wrote:
Which sites? How are the cookies set? If it's via Javascript, or if they
use only the older Set-Cookie: HTTP header format, it may fail to work with
Mozilla simply due to the fact that their format is obsolete.

We were using MSN.com and Washingtonpost.com to check this. Dad has an MSN account that he can't get into b/c of this. My wittle brain does not know how to check on how the sites actually set the cookies, but if you could give me some clues, I could figure it out. Same version of Moz works fine w/ these sites on my machine, tho.

TaB