internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] First in flight?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] First in flight?
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 10:34:12 -0400

There's a great idea! We can get the pig from any place, as long as its Allen & Son;s. Need to find a suitable outdoor venue, though.

TaB

Maria Winslow wrote:
As we've all heard recently, either you're with us or your're against us, and I wouldn't want to be against us! Now this is something worth fighting for...

I think INW should have a pig picking! (Look it up, infidels.)

Maria