internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] YASBP (Yet Another Shameless Band Plug) for tonight, Raleigh

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Steven Champeon <schampeo AT hesketh.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] YASBP (Yet Another Shameless Band Plug) for tonight, Raleigh
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 12:09:01 -0500

on Sat, Mar 29, 2003 at 11:57:21AM -0500, burnett AT pobox.com wrote:
> On Sat, 29 Mar 2003, Colleen McCarthy wrote:
>
> > Hi Steve,
> >
> > By any chance did you work with Mark Yarborough at Imonics? He was a good
> > friend of mine and I've lost track of him. If you know him and have his
> > contact information, I'd very much like to have it.
>
> Sorry, I remember the name but that's about all. Good luck, he shouldn't
> be too hard to track down. Maybe one of the other former Imonics people
> here remembers where he is these days.

I don't remember Mark, either, except by name, but back when the N&O did
a retrospective on imonics alumni, I started tracking down some of the
folks I did remember. The net should be wide enough to be able to find
someone who knows where to find him. Which department/project was he on?
Maybe I can put you in touch with one of his close former co-workers.

Steve

Book publishing is second only to furniture delivery in slowness. -b. schneier