internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] YASBP (Yet Another Shameless Band Plug) for tonight, Raleigh

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Winslow Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] YASBP (Yet Another Shameless Band Plug) for tonight, Raleigh
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 07:33:19 -0500

On Friday, March 28, 2003, at 05:18 PM, Diana Duncan wrote:

How common can that combination of Chapman Stick and theremin be? I do believe that Michael Czeiszperger also plays both.

They're both fairly common as niche musical instructions go. You can buy a couple of different types of theremins at a music store in Carrboro, and there's been thousands of sticks sold over the years.

http://www.stick.com
http://www.moogmusic.com

Run, run, run, as fast as you can. You can't catch me, I'm the stinky cheese man!
-- michael at czeiszperger dot org, Chapel Hill, NC