internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] YASBP (Yet Another Shameless Band Plug) for tonight, Raleigh

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Diana Duncan <art2mis AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] YASBP (Yet Another Shameless Band Plug) for tonight, Raleigh
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 17:18:02 -0500

How common can that combination of Chapman Stick and theremin be? I do believe that Michael Czeiszperger also plays both.

Diana

On Friday, Mar 28, 2003, at 14:43 US/Eastern, burnett AT pobox.com wrote:

Ambient/industrial looping soundscape show tonight in central Raleigh. If
anyone is in the area and shows up, please introduce yourself: I'll be the
Chapman Stick/theremin player dancing on the pedals. Thanks for your
attention.

(announcement follows)
--------------
Subscape Annex is playing Friday night, March 28th, at the Bickett
Gallery. We'll be starting at 9:30pm and playing for roughly two hours,
maybe more depending on how things go. Come out to enjoy the exhibiting
artists at the gallery, our soundscapes, and the Gallery's wine bar.

Bickett Gallery is in Raleigh NC near the Five Points neighborhood.

http://www.bickettgallery.com/

(map at http://www.bickettgallery.com/08contact.html )

best,
Steve, Anthony, and Rob