internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] them flakes

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Joey O'Doherty <joey AT odoherty.net>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] them flakes
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 12:37:07 -0500

http://www.weather.com/newscenter/topstories/030123raresnowNC.html

Six inches in the outer banks!

Greenvile only seems to get snow when there are weird offshore weather patterns so it's always an interesting indicator.

Josep L. Guallar-Esteve wrote:
On Thursday 23 January 2003 11:31 am, burnett AT pobox.com wrote:

On Thu, 23 Jan 2003, Roger Austin wrote:

It looks like about 1-2 inches here in West Raleigh. I will probably
swear it is much more after shoveling out the driveway.

Worse now inw est Raleigh. The house is white. The bog is frozen over. I'm
not sure my car will make it out of the driveway. Snowflakes still falling.

At Greenville, waaaaaaaaaaaaay east of Raleigh, I got 2 inches ontop of my car. Snow was still falling at 9:30. But I got a call "come to work". So I'm at work now, under the snow.

It is specialy "neat" when you have to haul equipment between different buildings. Thanks $DEITY that I have my Slovenian all-weather all-terrain boots :)

It's interesting to see this coastal area covered with snow, and those big pick-ups speeding. I'd like to see them trying to stop :)

Salut and warmth,
Josep

--
pub 1024D/B663781B 2001-11-13 Joey O'Doherty <joey(at)odoherty(dot)net>
Key fingerprint = F76B 9ACA 4197 C707 6E4D 2B78 E430 101A B663 781B