internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Another recommendation or not needed

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Jason Tower <jason AT cerient.net>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Another recommendation or not needed
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 12:03:53 -0500

one of my customers recently had their sonicwall die (for the second time).
after calling tech support, the only thing they could tell me was to reflash
the firmware, which did not work. i finally got so fed up with it that i
chucked the sonicwall and built them a linux router/firewall from scratch.
faster, cheaper, more flexible, more reliable, and serviceable.

jason