internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] them flakes

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Josep L. Guallar-Esteve" <jlguallar AT maduixa.net>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] them flakes
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 12:12:42 -0500

On Thursday 23 January 2003 11:31 am, burnett AT pobox.com wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Jan 2003, Roger Austin wrote:
> > It looks like about 1-2 inches here in West Raleigh. I will probably
> > swear it is much more after shoveling out the driveway.

> Worse now inw est Raleigh. The house is white. The bog is frozen over. I'm
> not sure my car will make it out of the driveway. Snowflakes still falling.

At Greenville, waaaaaaaaaaaaay east of Raleigh, I got 2 inches ontop of my
car. Snow was still falling at 9:30. But I got a call "come to work". So I'm
at work now, under the snow.

It is specialy "neat" when you have to haul equipment between different
buildings. Thanks $DEITY that I have my Slovenian all-weather all-terrain
boots :)

It's interesting to see this coastal area covered with snow, and those big
pick-ups speeding. I'd like to see them trying to stop :)

Salut and warmth,
Josep
--
Josep L. Guallar-Esteve Eastern Radiologists, Inc.
MaDuIxA PoWeR!