internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] them flakes

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Bill Geschwind" <geschwin AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] them flakes
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 11:04:51 -0500

I drove from Chapel Hill back to Durham a short while ago. DON'T DO IT! The
roads are only slightly better than they were at 8:00 this morning. I did
see a salt truck on the way (who was nice enough to throw a bunch of salt
pebbles along the side of my car, which made an oh so wonderful sound!), but
major roads such as Hwy. 54 leaving Chapel Hill and University Drive and MLK
in Durham are still VERY slippery.

If you can avoid it, don't go out driving. Stay home, read a book, watch a
DVD, have a snowball fight with your children, make love to your SO, or
whatever, just stay off them roads.

- Bill