internetworkers - [internetworkers] version control software

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: drew johnston <drew AT mmteach.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] version control software
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 15:31:03 -0500

Hello everyone...

it's been a while since I posted to this list...

Anyway, I'm going to a meeting tomorrow, where some folks are interested in version control stuff -- predominately in a document library (check in/out documents to prevent overwrites, etc...) type app...

It's gotta be compatible with MS office docs, and it has to be able to run in a windows server environment...

Has anyone implemented a system like this? If so, which one and what were the results?

Thanks for any info/advice...

Drew Johnston
Multimedia Developer
(919) . 782 . 8312