internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] domain SCAM alert [fwd: selling my domain..]

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Joey Carr <joey AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] domain SCAM alert [fwd: selling my domain..]
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 15:02:23 -0500 (EST)

Outlook's spam filtering ability is so crippled that I hadn't even thought
such a thing was possible. A friend of mine was using Excite web-mail,
which "filtered" messages from my legitimate list-serv without his
consent. Needless to say I've got a bad taste in my mouth about "spam
reduction utilities".

A cursory search of the Ibiblio FAQ doesn't tell whether or not procmail is
available... if it is I'll check it out :) Thanks!

-Joey