internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] domain SCAM alert [fwd: selling my domain..]

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Sil Greene <Sil_greene AT unc.edu>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] domain SCAM alert [fwd: selling my domain..]
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 10:39:22 -0500 (EST)

You're probably right, but I've had this email addy listed as the contact
for two domains for two years, and this is the first piece I've received
that's clearly related to my WHOIS records. It's the only spam I've
received to date that couldn't have been sent to some random email found
on some random webpage.

Glad to hear that's not new for others, tho. =)
--sil

--
"If you put your supper dish to your ears you can hear the sounds
of a restaurant." --Snoopy (Charles Schultz 02-12-2000 RIP)