internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] More News from Franklin St.

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Gina Norman" <gina.norman AT nortelnetworks.com>
  • To: "'internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] More News from Franklin St.
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 13:06:44 -0500

Title: RE: [internetworkers] More News from Franklin St.

I broke it.

AttributeError: getvalue Python 1.5.2
/usr/bin/python

A problem occurred while running a Python script. Here is the sequence of function calls leading up to the error, with the most recent (innermost) call first. The exception attributes are:

      args = ('getvalue',)

(more bad error-y stuff follows)

so sorry.

-gina