internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Franklin Street Update

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Chris Hedemark <chris AT yonderway.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Franklin Street Update
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 20:09:39 -0500

On Tuesday, January 14, 2003, at 07:39 PM, Welna, Sarah (NIH/NIEHS) wrote:

Roger - a GREAT BBQ place in RTP (Durham, actually) is Lewis's BBQ on Hwy 55
- about .5 miles South the 55/54 intersection. They've mentioned opening a
place on 70 sometime in the future.

Sarah, if that place is your idea of good BBQ, I think your sample population may be small. Short Sugars is probably my all time favorite, but for BBQ in the Triangle none of them hold a candle to Allen & Son on Rt 86 in Chapel Hill.