internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Franklin Street Update

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Gina Norman" <gina.norman AT nortelnetworks.com>
  • To: "'internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Franklin Street Update
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 09:44:52 -0500

Title: RE: [internetworkers] Franklin Street Update

It's right down the road from me & I can confirm that it's *nummy*! -- The folks who run it are _really_ nice too and it's open 'till at least 8 (which is uncommon for restaurants in the park area, it seems).

:)

-gina

Gina Norman
Senior Manager, Global Web Governance