internetworkers - RE: Cool Shoes (was [internetworkers] Old Houses)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Gina Norman" <ginalist AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: Cool Shoes (was [internetworkers] Old Houses)
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 21:54:02 -0500

Oh well, shoe2 was just more of shoe1, so not much lost there.

And, there's a problem... I have very *high* arches (I'm the anti-John
Collins), and these may be (ok, probably are) too high-heeled (3.5") for
someone with feet as short as mine. I wore 'em around the house for a
half hour tonight and, well, let's say it was a precarious and somewhat
painful proposition.

Sigh. I think they're going back (oh no!) BUT that just means that the
black boots I want may get to come live with me.

Such a let down really. I'll survive, but still. :(

-gina (she of delicate feet and fussy tastes)