internetworkers - RE: [internetworkers] Old Houses

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Austin, Roger D." <rda AT rti.org>
  • To: "'internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [internetworkers] Old Houses
  • Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 08:15:02 -0500

If you are into buying as well as doing, one of the best crafts
fairs is coming up November 23rd at the NCSU Crafts Center. It
is only one day, but they pack the center with 40-50 crafts people
with just about everything you could want to see. Unfortunately,
it is the same day as the FSU-NCSU football game.
My Miss Hunt (of misshunt.com fame) will be there selling
quilts and other quilted stuff. Her eyes are starting to glaze
over as the date gets closer.

http://www.fis.ncsu.edu/Crafts_Center/FairandSale.htm

The crafts center is located under the Thompson Theater just
off of Pullen Road. Enjoy, Roger