internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] anyone see the Bush speech?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Willis Erin <erindive AT yahoo.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] anyone see the Bush speech?
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 09:36:47 -0700 (PDT)

Not to belabor the point, but the quote pasted in
below does say "in a Western country." The
Appalachains, even with their thickets of
rhododendron, are in a Western country. Therefore,
our country's ability to "track down" targeted
individuals is not something we should rely as being
proficient or easily predictable. We can't rely on
our forces to go in anywhere, whether Western World or
a third world nation located elsewhere, and quickly
dispatch an individual, such as Eric Rudolph, Osama
bin Laden or in this case, Saddam Hussein....we have
no reason to believe things will be quick and easily
managed, which so much of the Bush admin's PR spin
glosses over or ignores....this is my point. But thank
you for your thoughts.