internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] crypto/security

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Calvin Powers <calvin AT cspowers.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] crypto/security
  • Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 22:54:00 -0400

At 10:16 AM 8/12/2002 -0700, you wrote:

I wonder if others on this list share my interest? A number of
Internetworkers use PGP regularly, and I wonder if they'd be willing
to share their knowledge? If there is significant interest, it might
even be fun to have a special gathering or meeting someplace to discuss
PGP and crypto and help folks install it. And have our own little
key-signing ceremony!

An INW PGP Installfest. What do y'all think?

Count me in, for all the same reasons. It's time we started asserting our right to privacy because long gone are the days when our Government would respect it as a matter of course.

Calvin Powers current events
mailto:calvin AT cspowers.com cultural phenomena
http://www.cspowers.com/ true stories
"The revolution will not be televised." http://www.StuckInTraffic.com/