internetworkers - Re: Ximian Evolution email question

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Andrew Phillips <aphillips AT buildscape.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Ximian Evolution email question
  • Date: 15 Jul 2002 10:20:57 -0400

I on the other hand have a preference the other way around. I've been
using Gnome for years, never switched to KDE... Been using Ximian
products since back in the Helix days (still have the t-shirts!). I love
Evolution, works very well and connects to Exchange (for those of us
that are forced to use it).

But as Joe said, its all personal preference.

-Andrew