internetworkers - Re: Good Middle Eastern Restaurant in the Triangle?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Bill Geschwind" <geschwin AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: "'InterNetWorkers'" <internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Good Middle Eastern Restaurant in the Triangle?
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 13:42:31 -0400

Also inspired by this discussion, does anybody want to join me for a
lunch trip to Medi Deli on Wednesday next week? If interested, please
email me privately and we'll arrange it from there.

- Bill

Bill Geschwind
Technical Assistance Manager
Department of Technology and Systems Support
Division of Student Affairs, University of N. Carolina at Chapel Hill
03 Teague Hall, CB# 5510 (919) 962-5629
Chapel Hill, NC 27599 geschwin AT email.unc.edu