internetworkers - Re: Good Middle Eastern Restaurant in the Triangle?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Bill Geschwind" <geschwin AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: "'InterNetWorkers'" <internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Good Middle Eastern Restaurant in the Triangle?
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 11:08:08 -0400

That Indian Place is called India Palace, and I like it too. Getting
slightly further OT, there is another Indian Place in the Kroger
Shopping Center on Shannon Road in Durham near South Square called Sitar
India Palace which I think is even better, and the best Indian Food IMHO
is still at Bombay Grill in RTP near the intersection of 54 and 55.

Bill Geschwind
Technical Assistance Manager
Department of Technology and Systems Support
Division of Student Affairs, University of N. Carolina at Chapel Hill
03 Teague Hall, CB# 5510 (919) 962-5629
Chapel Hill, NC 27599 geschwin AT email.unc.edu