internetworkers - Re: Good Middle Eastern Restaurant in the Triangle?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David Wagoner <dbwagoner AT yahoo.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Good Middle Eastern Restaurant in the Triangle?
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 08:40:17 -0700 (PDT)

I just tried the Greek restaurant Spartacus in Cary
last week and it was very good, but pricy compared to
other Greek joints I've been to. I think there is one
beside South Square in Durham too, and perhaps in
Chapel Hill.

Meditteranean Deli was my favorite when I lived in CH.
Try to catch the belly dancer if she still performs
there- it will make you spill your hummus!

As for Indian, Royal India in Raleigh (and their
smaller Royal India Express) claims to be the best
Indian south of D.C. If you have eaten at Royal India
and know of a better Indian spot in this area, then
please do share! (My Indian friends agree that it's
very good).

david

--- Chuck Morford <chuckmorford AT yahoo.com> wrote:
> The subject says it all...
>
> I love Middle Eastern food, where can I find it in
> the Triangle?
>
> Chuck

> http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com

> You are currently subscribed to internetworkers as:
> dbwagoner AT yahoo.com
$subst('Email.Unsub')

=====
David Wagoner