internetworkers - RE: Good Restaurants/Deli's in the Triangle? (was: Good Middle Eastern Restaurant in the Triangle?)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Wolfe, Joanna" <wolfe AT oup-usa.org>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Good Restaurants/Deli's in the Triangle? (was: Good Middle Eastern Restaurant in the Triangle?)
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 13:39:15 -0400

I like Babette's on Fayetteville Road between 54 and Woodcroft Parkway, in
Durham.
Big, airy, nice outdoor seating. Nice mix on the menu, from the deli and in
the case.
The guy who owns it and is the main chef used to run the deli counters at
Southern Season.
His history touches back to Magnolia Grill as well.
Smart enough to be opened later for people who want to pick up something on
their drive home from work.
A wide variety of wine (by the glass or bottle) and imported and interesting
beers.
Can't go wrong with Orangina in the cold case.

The biggest problem is there is too much to choose from.

Like Foster's, another Durham fav for me.

Regards,

Joanna

Joanna Wolfe
Manager, Business Technology Services
Oxford University Press, USA
2001 Evans Road
Cary, NC 27513
v: (919) 677-0977 ext. 5242
f: (919) 677-2654
c: (919) 244-7696
e: wolfe AT oup-usa.org
w: www.oup-usa.org

Today's URL of interest:

http://www.oup-usa.org/reference

  • RE: Good Restaurants/Deli's in the Triangle? (was: Good Middle Eastern Restaurant in the Triangle?), Wolfe, Joanna, 06/18/2002