internetworkers - Re: Good Middle Eastern Restaurant in the Triangle?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "K. Jo Garner" <kelly AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Good Middle Eastern Restaurant in the Triangle?
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 11:53:24 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 18 Jun 2002 Childers.Paula AT epamail.epa.gov wrote:
->There's a pretty good place on Ninth Street in Durham (don't know the
->name, it's near Banh's), I haven't been there much but I have friends
->who love it. Neomonde in Morrisville is good, I was there yesterday and
->the kabobs were mmmmmmmm great.

if Afghani qualifies as Middle Eastern you might try Bread and Kabob on
Main St in Durham, just down from Brightleaf Square. Yum, yum. Lunch
buffet (well, cafeteria style) - vegetarian - $3.99.

Cheers
KJ

"This is an easy man to prosecute, because he is the human equivalent
of a cockroach." -- Mickey Johnson, defense attorney for Bobby Cherry
http://www.ibiblio.org/kelly/ -=*=- kelly \@/ unc.edu