internetworkers - Re: Potential July Gathering (was: Re: dotcom bummer)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David Wagoner <dbwagoner AT yahoo.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Potential July Gathering (was: Re: dotcom bummer)
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 13:21:04 -0700 (PDT)

I took the Carolina Brewing Company tour a couple
years back and it was awesome! Free beer,
educational, fun stories told by the two co-founders,
etc. The Pale Ale is delicious, but I didn't care for
the Raspberry Lambic. (Where else will you find a
wall of taps that are all free?)

I strongly recommend a designated driver, as I had
:-).

david

--- "David R. Matusiak" <matusiak AT speakeasy.net>

<http://realbeer.com/cgi-bin/realbeer/search/brewtour.cgi?types=B:M:R:N:T&state=NC>

<http://www.spectatoronline.com/1999/040399/notebook3.html>

<http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?&Pyt=Tmap&addr=140+Thomas+Mill+Rd.&csz=Holly+Springs,+NC+27540>

> ___ _ _____ . ....
> m a h t o o z e e a c k a t s p e e k e e z e e d
> o t n e t
> ------ / / ......... . . .
>
> On Wed, 8 May 2002, Michael D. Thomas wrote:
>
> > July is wide-open, as the first Thursday falls on
> July 4th....
> >
> > Ideas?
> >
> > I know that some research in to this problem is
> already being pursued...

> You are currently subscribed to internetworkers as:
> dbwagoner AT yahoo.com
$subst('Email.Unsub')

=====
David Wagoner