internetworkers - Re: [TriLUG] Re: FUD alert!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jeri C. Gloege" <gloege AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [TriLUG] Re: FUD alert!
  • Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 14:18:05 -0400 (EDT)

*says nothing as her opinion of hedemark is WELL known*

People get out and vote well. That is all I am saying. Kev, protect the
baby that is trilug. Check is acoming to in the mail for a meeting
sponsership...

*shudders and twitches at the thought of hedemark on the steering
committee and heads off to find liquor*