internetworkers - Re: [TriLUG] Re: FUD alert!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney <alchemist AT darkcanvas.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [TriLUG] Re: FUD alert!
  • Date: 19 Apr 2002 14:08:25 -0400

On Fri, 2002-04-19 at 13:54, Jeri C. Gloege wrote:
> Um, what did I miss being in Ohio for two years??!?? Who is the God
> squad???

Hedemark got religion. He's asked twice that we install swear-word
filters on the main list. I will stand by my "No, Hell No, and Over my
dead body NO" stance. While the list says "no swearing" I've long stood
by the "you get one warning" system. Heck, even Matuziak has been good
after being chastised only once for inappropriate language on the list
(OK, I didn't see any problem, but CH did, so I dutifully whipped Matuz
with a wet noodle).

-- Kevin "The Alchemist" Sonney --
-- ICQ: 4855069 AIM: ksonney --
320C 0336 3BC4 13EC 4AEC 6AF2 525F CED7 7BB6 12C9
"It's not stupid...it's ADVANCED"