internetworkers - Re: [TriLUG] Re: FUD alert!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Austin, Roger D." <rda AT rti.org>
  • To: 'InterNetWorkers' <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [TriLUG] Re: FUD alert!
  • Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 11:51:11 -0400

Not to pick on Josep, but the internetworkers list seems to have degraded
into "I hate Microsoft! Bill is an a--hole!" list. It has been a fun list
and I've enjoyed meeting people at some of the Raleigh gatherings. I am
finding it distasteful to constantly get messages attacking MS (though a
good target.) Is there not a Linux list that would be more specific to this
topic?
The bizarre content to anti-MS noise ratio on Internetworkers needs
improvement. My $0.02. Roger (in RTP, needing more bizarre content...)