internetworkers - Re: [TriLUG] Re: FUD alert!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney <alchemist AT darkcanvas.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [TriLUG] Re: FUD alert!
  • Date: 19 Apr 2002 15:32:35 -0400

On Fri, 2002-04-19 at 15:02, Jeri C. Gloege wrote:
> I could but alas I cannot vote (or can I??). I am in Ohio so technically

Nope - at the moment, the bylaws don't allow for proxy votes - you have
to be present at the meeting, and you have to be a registered member in
good standing. [*]

> I cannot vote but I think Kevin made me triluger for life after two years
> service and inc'ing the group... but I am not sure...

Actually, I just consider you an Jason and Dykki and Jos "inactive" -
until you all return to NC, that is *grin*

[*] Membership to TriLUG is free. There's a form to fill out, though.

-- Kevin "The Alchemist" Sonney --
-- ICQ: 4855069 AIM: ksonney --
320C 0336 3BC4 13EC 4AEC 6AF2 525F CED7 7BB6 12C9
"It's not stupid...it's ADVANCED"