internetworkers - Re: [TriLUG] Re: FUD alert!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney <alchemist AT darkcanvas.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [TriLUG] Re: FUD alert!
  • Date: 19 Apr 2002 13:48:54 -0400

On Fri, 2002-04-19 at 12:15, Greg Cox wrote:
> Well, there's the TriLUG list, but the God Squad's working on running
> things there.

Checks and balances apply. Sure, that particular person is up for
election to the SC, but I'm on the ballot again as well. So far, I'm the
check to that particular concern.

If you are a TriLUG member, and have an issue with how things are being
run/will be run, (a) talk to me, and (b) show up for elections next
month. The members drive the org, kind of like here. If you want change,
make your voice heard!

'Cause this ain't Florida, y'all.

-- Kevin "The Alchemist" Sonney --
-- ICQ: 4855069 AIM: ksonney --
320C 0336 3BC4 13EC 4AEC 6AF2 525F CED7 7BB6 12C9
"It's not stupid...it's ADVANCED"