internetworkers - RE: static ip

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Bill Geschwind" <geschwin AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: "'InterNetWorkers'" <internetworkers AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: static ip
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 09:49:32 -0400

If you are in BellSouth's service area, you can get DSL with a static IP
from Intrex for about $70/month. I have been using them in Durham over
Verizon with a dynamic IP for about 2 1/2 years now and am reasonably
happy with them.

Check out the following for more info:
http://www.intrex.net/dsl.htm#DSL

Hope this helps,
Bill

Bill Geschwind
Technical Assistance Manager
Department of Technology and Systems Support
Division of Student Affairs, University of N. Carolina at Chapel Hill
03 Teague Hall, CB# 5510 (919) 962-5629
Chapel Hill, NC 27599 geschwin AT email.unc.edu