internetworkers - Re: make-up gathering?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney <alchemist AT darkcanvas.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: make-up gathering?
  • Date: 14 Jan 2002 14:56:03 -0500

On Mon, 2002-01-14 at 11:01, Beth Ellison wrote:
> Indeed I can. I could stand in my yard and yell at it and it would hear me.
> So let's meet there! Kidding---I know it's small. I'd be all over meeting
> at
> the Cup-A-Joe I didn't know existed in Chapel Hill, though.

So next time I stop there, I can just stand out in front and yell for
you, and you'll show up? *grin*

-- Kevin "The Alchemist" Sonney --
-- New email : alchemist AT darkcanvas.com --
-- http://www.darkcanvas.com/~alchemist --
-- ICQ: 4855069 AIM: ksonney --
320C 0336 3BC4 13EC 4AEC 6AF2 525F CED7 7BB6 12C9

"If you'll read the subtext for many of those old strips, you'll find
the heart of an old-fashioned Libertarian. And I'd be a Libertarian,
if they weren't all a bunch of tax-dodging professional whiners."
-- Berkley Breathed, 2001