internetworkers - Re: make-up gathering?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney <alchemist AT darkcanvas.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: make-up gathering?
  • Date: 14 Jan 2002 08:49:26 -0500

On Mon, 2002-01-14 at 00:05, David R. Matusiak wrote:
> i don't know where the hell cup-a-joe is in chapel hill, but if i can get
> directions (or an address) i am *THERE*!!!

OK, it's easy - You know where Timberline Shopping center is, right? OK,
while facing the food Lion, there's a leg on the left hand side, with a
Subway on the corner. Go to the Subway.

Facing the subway, you'll notice yet another little leg off to the left.
At the very end of that leg is Cup-a-Joe.

It's walking distance from my office. *grin*

> looking fwd to finding another decent coffee house in CH

I like Cup-a-Joe, and the Open-Eye Cafe in Carrboro (which isn't CH, but
is close enough - and Beth? You can probably walk there). Those are my
two faves at the moment...

-- Kevin "The Alchemist" Sonney --
-- New email : alchemist AT darkcanvas.com --
-- http://www.darkcanvas.com/~alchemist --
-- ICQ: 4855069 AIM: ksonney --
320C 0336 3BC4 13EC 4AEC 6AF2 525F CED7 7BB6 12C9

"If you'll read the subtext for many of those old strips, you'll find
the heart of an old-fashioned Libertarian. And I'd be a Libertarian,
if they weren't all a bunch of tax-dodging professional whiners."
-- Berkley Breathed, 2001