internetworkers - Re: make-up gathering?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Beth Ellison" <leonardbernst55 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: make-up gathering?
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 11:01:15 -0500

OK, it's easy - You know where Timberline Shopping center is, right?

Um, no. Street name?

> looking fwd to finding another decent coffee house in CH

I like Cup-a-Joe, and the Open-Eye Cafe in Carrboro (which isn't CH, but
is close enough - and Beth? You can probably walk there).

Indeed I can. I could stand in my yard and yell at it and it would hear me. So let's meet there! Kidding---I know it's small. I'd be all over meeting at the Cup-A-Joe I didn't know existed in Chapel Hill, though.

Beth