internetworkers - Re: make-up gathering?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "David R. Matusiak" <matusiak AT speakeasy.net>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: make-up gathering?
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 21:05:56 -0800 (PST)

i don't know where the hell cup-a-joe is in chapel hill, but if i can get
directions (or an address) i am *THERE*!!!

heck, i could use some coffee right now! don't know if any INW made the ROBERT
CRAY / Eric Bibb show at the cradle, but it was spectacular! wow! i haven't
seen such soul at the cradle in some time.

i am in full agreement with Tom on his Caffeinia theory / proposition.
winter sucks, but we have to honor the coffee gods (goddess, in this case).
end of story.

dave m. ;)
looking fwd to finding another decent coffee house in CH
m a h t o o z e e a c k a t s p e e k e e z e e d o t n e t