internetworkers - Re: Beer?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Austin, Roger D." <rda AT rti.org>
  • To: 'InterNetWorkers' <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Beer?
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 10:56:14 -0400

I have a microscope as do most true geeks, but I'm not sure if Food Lion
would like it if I were to wheel one into the store. Perhaps it would be
okay if I didn't go near the meat department though.
I think I'll just use the shape of the bottles to determine Guinness brands
from this point forward. Not only is it more convenient, I get the pleasure
of fondling the bottles. (Everybody needs a hobby.)
I am really surprised that Guinness tried to market this stuff. I put the
flavor as a half-n-half mixture of American lager and Stout. The viscosity
is much less than the normal stout. It has very little head.
Roger (in RTP)