internetworkers - Re: Beer?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Beth Ellison" <leonardbernst55 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Beer?
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 09:00:37 -0400

http://www.kingsbarcade.com/

Kings is a hattnin' bar that books hattnin' bands. Renelvis--The Philipino Spawn of Elvis-- is a regular there.

From: "Austin, Roger D." <rda AT rti.org>
To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
Subject: [internetworkers] Re: Beer?
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 08:51:31 -0400

Thanks,
I did some empirical tests last night and found this out. I will definitely
be more careful in the future when in the grocery store. What were they
thinking?
There is this little wing thing inside the bottle. The instructions, which
I found after putting on several sets of reading glasses, is that you should
drink this draught ice cold and straight from the bottle. Not bad enough to
trash, but definitely not an extra stout brew.
Where is this King's place? Years ago, I would get it on tap at Crowley's
on Medlin Drive off of Dixie Trail. Roger (in RTP)

You are currently subscribed to internetworkers as: leonardbernst55 AT hotmail.com