internetworkers - Re: Red Bull

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "David R. Matusiak" <matusiak AT hotmail.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Red Bull
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 13:18:32 -0400

i don't live in Penrith, nor am i paid to endorse it.

that said, i would like to add my "third" to Gina and David's opinions. it is a really nice, quiet, convenient place to live. and with neighbors like Gina and David, who could axe for more?

here's more iffin' you needed it:
you get to live within basking distance of the warm light that is red hat. they seem to like it when you bring your tech support questions "to their direct and immediate physical attention."

i think the red bull shooters have worn off enough for me to venture outside my office to gather sustinence...

hey Kevin - what about cable modem out thar?
drmatusiak