internetworkers - Re: Red Hat (was Red Bull)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Robert Weeks <robert AT designhammer.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Red Hat (was Red Bull)
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 13:21:44 -0400

One Friday afternoon a year or so ago I wanted to purchase the Red Hat 6.2
Core distribution and none of the stores around here stocked it yet. I
called Red Hat and they said "come on down". I drove over there and they
gave me a free boxed copy and a t-shirt.

It was a beautiful North Carolina moment.

Robert