internetworkers - Re: RE: Geeks + Diversity

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Acipa Media Inc." <Info AT acipamedia.com>
  • To: "InterNetWorkers" <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: RE: Geeks + Diversity
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2000 14:45:07 -0400

I am constantly amazed at our ability to cloud an relatively simple issue. If America had an issue with wide scale devaluing of red heads, geezers and so on, that is still perpetuated even today. That leaves whole communities struggling with generational curses then I can see your point. But for now can we keep the issue clean?