internetworkers - Re: April 6- Next Gathering- Player's Retreat- Raleigh

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Leann Spradling <tateys AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: April 6- Next Gathering- Player's Retreat- Raleigh
  • Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 17:33:47 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 24 Mar 2000, Paul Jones wrote:

> this) and i have a wonderful time staring at the parana that was swimming
> back and forth in the aquarium behind the bar. the odd tint of the
> Could the parana still be there? in spirit at least?

*grin* I believe it's illegal to keep live pirahna now...however, if I
make it to this one, I will bring along my stuffed & mounted pirahna. Perhaps
if you contemplate the stuffed pirahna for a while after downing a lot of
some tasty beverage, you'll be transported back to the good ol' days...

LeAnn, delurking

******
"Your management style blows flaming goat penis."
--overheard at work