internetworkers - Re: Gathering Jan 2000?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Gathering Jan 2000?
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 17:51:51 -0500

Rachel -

If it helps, I will personally send you excruciatingly detailed
instructions on how to get wherever it is we're meeting. Short of
driving you myself, I'd do much to enable you to come to
InterNetWorkers. That would extend to participating in the
directional-impairment exorcism. Or hooking you up with someone to
share a ride with.

OTOH, where would you suggest for a Raleigh gathering? Does North
Raleigh have any suitable spot that's not hideously slick & commercial?
Or downtown?

Tom