internetworkers - Re: Gathering Jan 2000?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Gathering Jan 2000?
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 15:05:22 -0500

Personally, I think it's more important to have a consistent date each
month. The location can float. But perhaps we could establish a
default location.

I'm still interested in doing 905 Brightleaf for January.

Another concern we should talk about is some mechanism to make it
easier for waits to keep track of everyone's tab. How about each person
taking a number when they come in, and using that number to order by?

Tom