internetworkers - [internetworkers] SkillMarket

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: mshiltonj at libertystorm.com (Steven Hilton)
  • Subject: [internetworkers] SkillMarket
  • Date: Thu Feb 20 10:27:55 2003

On Thu, 2003-02-20 at 08:21, Michael D. Thomas wrote:
> I hope that everyone is comfortable promoting their artistic and other
> interests via the list.

In that case, I will mention SkillMarket. It's a daily look at
in-demand tech skills. I poll dice.com nightly for a variety of
queries, store the number of hits, and chart the history.

http://mshiltonj.com/sm/

I've been doing this for about 10 months now, but only the last 3 months
of data is visible.

--
Steven Hilton <mshiltonj AT libertystorm.com>
AIM: mshiltonjcom