internetworkers - [internetworkers] shameless plug / invitation

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: sovenall at nc.rr.com (Sarah Ovenall)
  • Subject: [internetworkers] shameless plug / invitation
  • Date: Thu Feb 20 12:13:27 2003

can you recommend a good tattoo artist in the area? The person I used
to go to moved away. --Sarah

--
Victoria Regina Tarot
http://www.thefool.com
From: bethellison at netscape.net (Beth)
Date: Thu Feb 20 12:28:44 2003

Sarah Ovenall <sovenall AT nc.rr.com> wrote:

>can you recommend a good tattoo artist in the area? The person I used
>to go to moved away. --Sarah

Steve Clark at 4AAAA Tattoos - 1724 S Saunders St Raleigh
Phone: 919-873-9010

And Glenn Wilson at Glenn's Tattoos - 110 W. Main St. in Carrboro
933-TATU
http://glennstattooservice.com/home.html

They're both amazing artists, not just tattooists. They love to work with
people on custom work. They've done some beautiful color work on me. I have a
huge tattoo on my lower back covering an old surgery scar. I have to get the
same surgery done AGAIN and, yeah having back trouble sucks donkey and I need
the surgery, but it's going to mess up my tattoo, damn it.

Beth

http://webmail.netscape.com/